In Week 3, HNTL students were asked to show to the world what they had done at home or at school to reduce plastics. Their actions include:
- bring their own bags (paper ones or fabric ones)
- only buy products that do not have plastic packages
- bring their own bottles to school or when going to play sports
- recycling plastic things for craft activities
- order drinks in paper cups (HNTL teachers)
- use inox straws (HNTL teachers)
We tried a Skype lesson with a Thai school but we had a sound problem and could only see each other (Ms Penchan Kongpet).
We contacted a Russian teacher but haven't finalised the time for our Skype connection yet as we are approaching the end of the school year.